27 May 2017

Allsorts Challenge 417 - Vintage Style

Hi All

This week at allsorts we have the challenge Vintage.  I have used vintage colours to make my card




"My name is Suha and I have created Swedish House Crafts in the second part of 2016. It is a little Swedish online shop with lots of enthusiasm for crafting in a different style, dare to be different. Visit SHC and learn more. I have been professionally crafting since 2008, I gave colouring classes (with Promarkers) in Sweden, had exhibition in 2014, and used to make cards and mixed media mainly. I have a master degree in digital and visual design. Yes, 100% of graphics in the shop are my artwork including the logotype. Because I am not leaving my education, I am using it in my passion for paper crafting in the first place. Great combination as the future is full of plans and surprises, hold on and follow SHC on Facebookand blog, you'll find SHC everywhere."


At Swedish House Crafts I run a Blogger of the Month and will be choosing 6 people for the first 6 months of the year. Those who I choose, gets really special offers. All applicants receives £5 voucher automatically after application is complete (with minimum purchase £20).



8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracy,great take with the colours;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super image Tracy and works very well with the Vintage colours and theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the lion and cubs topper and the colours are super, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Tracy, loving the image and color combination. I think it fits the theme really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and great papers, super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your image Tracy, fabulous creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x