4 June 2016

Allsorts Week 367 - The Great Outdoors



Hi All

Tracy Mouse is our host this week with the theme Great Outdoors - so lots of scope for scenic views, outdoor activities etc

I've used a hobby art set to create my scene and create and embossed background that has been gilded




Our sponsors



Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.






DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.









3 comments:

  1. Your scene looks lovely in the leafy aperture Tracy.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely countryside card.
    Happy weekend;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    Beautiful creation, love the stamp and a beautiful layout too. Perfect for my theme, thank you.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x