2 April 2016

Allsorts Week 357 - April Fool/Humorous




Hi All




As you read this i will be celebrating my Birthday, cannot believe another year has flown already.


This week Brenda is hosting us with the theme





********April Fools/Humorous********




We are really looking forward to seeing how you interpret her theme, be it funny images and sentiments, offbeat or quirky takes on the theme, we are sure you will come up with lots of different ideas.










We are pleased to welcome our regular sponsor Digistamp Boutique..................






DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.



 



7 comments:

  1. That sentiment gave me a bit of a smile Tracy, reminds me of my Granddad.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Tracy and have a great birthday too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to chuckle when I saw and read your sentiment. Great fun card Tracy hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, fabulous sentiment, lol! Just so funny card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness I haven't got that far yet. Wonderful card, made me laugh and think of a few people I have known.
    Lovely colouring and a great design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This did make me chuckle Tracy, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy
    Fab creation, love your fun sentiment and colouring too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x