4 April 2015

Allsorts Week 305 - Easter




Hi All

Wendy is hosting us this week with the theme of "EASTER"

Ive used some graphic 45 papers to make my card, it is quite CAS but the papers are too pretty to chop around!



.Our Sponsor this week is Digistamp Boutique.


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Do come and join us.........
.


5 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you on the G45 Tracy, everything speaks Spring and Easter and so pretty.

    Happy Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design Tracy, Happy Easter . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty papers, lovely card.
    Happy belated birthday;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy
    Fabulous creation, beautiful paper.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Tracy the papers are gorgeous x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x