1 September 2013

Poppies

Hi

After moving house time has been at a premium and I have just started to see the wood for the trees! so hopefully I will be able to get a little bit more content on my blog.

This month at stamping sensations they have set the theme of poppies - so I had to enter

I have been making more jewellery of late so thought I would make something a bit different using shrink plastic.




I coloured the poppies by hobby art with polycolour pencils.

The challenge is here


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Tracy! Those are totally gorgeous! I love them! Beautiful and a great take on our theme. Thanks for joining uys at Stamping sensations this month and good luck! Glad you are settling into your new place and getting sorted x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous earrings Tracy, didn't realise you were into jewellery as well, would love to see more.

    And it's a fantastic take on our them this month, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are brilliant, Tracy! So pretty, and how nice to see something a bit different for our challenge. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea Tracy, so nice to see something different. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea, so different. Love the poppies. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Stamping Sensations. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x