4 September 2013

And now for something completely different

Hi

I've been rediscovering my love of jewellery of late, there is a great bead shop in St Ives and I am always inspired when I go to Cornwall.  I did a class this time and truly loved it, as I have quite a bit of stuff accumulated I decided why not start making a few bits again for the enjoyment of it.

Some of what I make will probably be destined for presents, as I am trying to use what I have!

I will share a few of the bits I make, I wasn't going to but have had a couple of requests!

This is the bracelet I started at the workshop I did in Cornwall, its all done in peyote stitch (I wont tell you how many attempts it took to perfect it!)


I love the colours!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Tracy and nice colours as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy
    Your bracelet is absolutely beautiful - what a beautiful design and what patience you must have!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x