16 March 2013

Brenda's 4000 follower challenge!!!!

Hi

Brenda is having a Blogaversary and special follower celebration, well what a massive number of followers to have on a blog, i don't think i shall meet such a number however do love visiting Brenda's blog and am very lucky to share design team space with her so can see why she is followed by sooooo many


Now, there are too many things that i like that fit the remit of this challenge which is to take inspiration from Brendas blog, i could have made anything poppy or floral based but i have decided to go for butterflies as i know brenda loves them too!

My entry is here



Why dont you pop over and enjoy the fun here

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card Tracy, it's so very stylish and of course the butterflies top it off perfectly. And the added ones which look to be embossed on vellum really draw the eye.

    Is that a Chloe stamp ? Have a feeling I saw it somewhere recently and thought it looked like a need item, I had two of the Stampendous wreaths but they don't have butterflies.

    Thank you so much fro your kind words and for taking the time to create such a lovely card to join in my blog celebration.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GORGEOUS, Tracy! I saw the stamp on C&C last week and thought I needed it too! Love the subtle colouring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x