28 December 2011

Blue and Brown at Allsorts

Seasons Greetings to you all and as we are nearly there Happy New Year. I have so many dreams/plans for this new year and am determined it shall be better than the last!

Anyway.....i had a trip to the stamp addicts sale today and came back with a few goodies (my christmas present to myself lol)

You may be seeing some stamps by judith creations over the coming weeks as i stocked up lol

Now the challenge at allsorts is blue and brown and i think i have fulfilled the brief. I have had my eye on this stamp for a while and finally gave in today! i can see some lovely red poppy versions, spring blooms and at half price it was a must :o)

the challenge is here

I hope to see more of you in the new year

Tracy x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Tracy, love the colour combo on the image and fab design too!
    Thanks for entering our Blue and Brown challenge over at Allsorts and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x