21 January 2011

Happy Birthday Mummy

I bought a couple some of the new graphic 45 papers after seeing a lovely card made with them and then i saw this little calendar block and thought i would make my mum a little office calendar for her birthday. I have used some seam binding, german glass glitters, martha stewart doily punch to make the flowers and some heart gems. I also used a marianne swirl and a martha stewart heart punch. Had a bit of a spendathon since christmas so time to start behaving again. Looks so pretty though.

Have learnt to edit my phot's in picasa and blog them tonight so i now have my name on my card too. really pleased with myself lol

Not for a challenge but a pretty one to share!

Tracy x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Tracy - by making it in to a calendar, this is a card that can be displayed all year round - I like it!

    PS - well done on sussing Picassa. As you know I am always at least a year behind you blog wise, so I am sure I will get round to taking a look at it eventually!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, each one is special. Tracy x